Saturday, February 7

The General - Robert Muchamore

Just outside Las Vegas lies the world's biggest armed forces training camp and, for the first time, the US Army wants to include the CHERUB unit as part of the enemy combatant force, mixing with paid students and members of the public. What the US Army don't know is that the Cherubs (lead by an anti-US Ukrainian instructor) don't play by the rules...
Unfortunately I've only just realised that I started but didn't finish this review, and it's now a couple of months since I read The General so all I can say is that I enjoyed the plot and charachterisation but remember very little about specific details.
Up next for Muchamore is a 40's era novel about the formation of CHERUB, which I think will be both interesting in its own right and also a diverting change of pace. Wathc this spot - Alex

No comments: